Would you love some fun ideas to get your team excited?! How about some great ideas for your upcoming pep rallies and to increase the spirit in your school or organization? Check these out and get started:
Spirit Week Starters:
- Kick it off!: Have your first assembly to get everyone excited about your upcoming season; here are some fun ideas:
- Have fun walk in music while the students and teachers come in.
- You can also have a theme for the assembly! For example, to promote school spirit, your theme can be “Bear’s Pride” ( or what ever your mascot is ). Have everyone where your schools colors and team shirts.
- You can have contests during your assembly like: The Most Spirited, Craziest Outfit, Best Set of Twins, etc.
Themes and Decorations:
- Color Excitement: Have balloons in a variety of colors hanging in a net and release them as the assembly closes.
- Old Fashion Field Day: Play fun old school games; think 3 legged race or wheel barrow race.
Competitions and Games:
- T-Shirt Design Contest: Have students compete and have your administration choose the top 5. Let the students vote and sell the winning shirt during spirit week.
- Class Cheer Battle: Have each class create a cheer and have a good old fashion cheer battle at the pep rally.
Community Events and Performances:
- Volunteer a the local animal shelter.
- Teach a cheer clinic at the local boys and girls club or homeless shelter that has children.
For MORE Spirit Ideas in ALL of the areas above: