Cheerleading summer camp is an awesome opportunity and we wanted to give you some things to keep in mind during your experience:
- Remember, camp is supposed to be FUN!!! Enjoy the process!! Try to keep it as lite as possible and don’t worry about what other people think 🙂
- Camp is about LEARNING and meeting new people. Try not to be too competitive, just focus on improving your skills and your team goals.
- Video as much as you can! You are going to be learning SO MUCH, it will be hard to remember it all so a video will be so helpful when you get home.
- Meet the other cheerleaders at your camp and try to stay in touch when you leave; it is always a wonderful opportunity to make new cheer friends.
- Bring things to trade with other cheerleaders. For example, you can hand out motivational cards your team made that say ” Be Proud of Yourself! Love the Plantation Cheerleaders ” and don’t forget to add your team instagram or facebook account.