Are you ready to take your take your flexibility to the next level? Make sure you ask a partner to help you get there!!!
Here is a great stretch that you can do with a partner to improve the flexibility in your hamstrings.
For LOTS of PARTNER STRETCHES:
Partner Heel Stretch
- Start with your feet together and your hands in a T motion.
- Lift one leg up with your knee facing the ceiling until your partner can grab your calf.
- Have your partner gently lift until you feel a slight stretch in your hamstring.
- As you get more flexible, your partner can hold on to your ankle.
- Don’t forget to TELL YOUR PARTNER when to stop pulling as you feel the stretch.
- Repeat on the other leg.
- You can complete this stretch at different levels and hold each level for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Stretch SLOWLY and only after you are warmed up.
- Stretching should feel good and NEVER painful.
- This is an advanced stretch so remember it will take a ton of time for you to get your leg fully extended and that is normal!
Don’s Forget – for LOTS of PARTNER STRETCHES:
We look forward to helping your reach your goals TODAY!