Are you looking for some great tools to help you with your cheerleading season? Here are our must haves:
1. Pre-Choreographed Curriculum!!!! One challenge for every coach is to create new and fun cheers, chants and dances for your team. Some ideas to get your curriculum is to:
- Search the web for ideas
- Hire a choreographer
- Have your captains make up your routines
- Another EASY way is to just use the CURRICULUM SECTION of the Cheerleading Coaching Center where you have everything in one place.
2. All of your Forms – DONE! Having your paperwork done in advance is a HUGH help during your season. To get your necessary forms you can use:
- Forms from last year
- Forms from another team
- Search the web for forms
- Use the forms in the TEAM ADMIN SECTION of the Cheerleading Coaching Center where you have everything in one place. 🙂
3. A Cheer Mentor! Having someone or some place to ask questions and get guidance is critical to your success. Here are some ideas where to get connected:
- Local coaches in your area.
- Coaching Associations
- Coaching Facebook Groups
- Of course! The Cheerleading Coaching Center is the perfect mentor and partner for your season – JOIN US HERE 🙂
4. EASY Fundraisers! Raising money is a necessary part of your season!!! Here are some ideas to start with:
- Car washes
- Bake Sales
- Candy Sales
- Cheerleading Clinics for your local middle school and city teams.
- The CIC Spirit Fundraising Program is SO EASY all you have to do is create your CUSTOM BRACELET, just share a custom link and images that we give you – No Inventory, No Money Collection, No Door to Door!!! For all of the details, just click on EASIEST FUNDRAISER EVER!
5. EASY Ways to Communicate with your Team and Parents! Communication is essential for a great season. Here are some ideas to help you NOW:
- Create monthly calendars that details your practice times, meetings, games and events.
- Use the App GROUP ME to easily create groups for your teams, parents and boosters!!!! WE LOVE THIS APP!!! You can send practice videos to your team so they can practice at home, send texts, send images and more! This is the EASIEST WAY to organize and communicate with your groups 🙂