Would you love some fun ideas for your upcoming pep rallies or spirit week? We have a TON of ideas in the Cheerleading Coaching Center and here are some to get your started:
Themes and Decorations:
- Color Excitement: Have balloons in a variety of colors hanging in a net and release them as the assembly closes.
- Old Fashion Field Day: Play fun old school games; think 3 legged race or wheel barrow race.
- Light it up: Turn off the gym lights and break out the glow sticks, cell phones or flashlights.
Competitions and Games:
- T-Shirt Design Contest: Have students compete and have your administration choose the top 5. Let the students vote and sell the winning shirt during spirit week.
- Class Cheer Battle: Have each class create a cheer and have a good old fashion cheer battle at the pep rally.
- Poster Contest: Have clubs, sports teams, and homerooms compete and hang them in the halls for spirit.
- Students VS Teachers: Play old school games but change it up with teachers vs students.
- Tug of War: Choose 20 students from each class and tug it out at your next assembly!
If you would love more ideas for your pep rallies and spirit events:
Cheerleading Coaching Center Members – CLICK HERE
Join the Cheerleading Coaching Center – HERE